- The weather was not as bad as I’d expected it to be. It was not as cold as I’d worried, and while it did rain sometimes, it was not always raining.
- I’d worried that, because it was 23 years since I’d been in Ireland, it would have become too “modern” for me. While there were many modern changes — cell phones for example, the country had the same feel as I remembered.
- Irish Dogs — They are different from American dogs. Less well behaved for starters. And they are everywhere. In pubs. In stores. In the middle of streets. On beaches. In tidepools. On doorsteps.
They love to nip at cars — we figured they were herding our car. They thought our car was a cow.
- Back to Bethesda — Day 19
- Northern Ireland::Belfast to Dublin — Day 18
- Northern Ireland::Derry — Day 17
- Northern Ireland::North Antrim Coast — Day 16
- Roe Loft at Drumcovitt Barn, Feeny, Northern Ireland — Day 15
- Co. Clare::Kilkee Again — Day 14
- Co. Clare::Tullagher Bog & Dinner out — Day 13
- Co. Clare::Kilkee & Loop Head — Day 12
- Co. Clare::The Cliffs of Moher — Day 11
- Co. Clare::The Burren — Day 10